Crème brûlée is a one-of-a-kind dessert.
Although the exact origins of it are disputed, there’s no argument that for those who love it, they can’t get enough. But as delicious as it is, there’s no reason to limit yourself to the traditional recipe when you can enjoy a wide variety of Crème brûlée flavors all year long.
If that sounds like fun, and why wouldn’t it, then you’re going to love our list of different Crème brûlée options to try for each season.
Of course, these suggestions aren’t carved in stone but we’ve done our best to pair up the spirit of every season with flavors that remind us of what makes it so special.
Table of Contents
Fall Crème brûlée Flavors
The leaves are turning and the long days of summer sun are slowly fading, giving way to crisp autumn evenings. Like the warm reds and deep orange foliage, it’s not long before we too crave spices that make us feel cozy and comfy. With holidays like Halloween and Thanksgiving on the horizon, there’s plenty of time to enjoy Crème brûlée recipes that celebrate this special time of year.
- Apple Crème brûlée (via The Gunny Sack)
- Butternut Squash Crème brûlée
- Caramel Apple Crème brûlée
- Cardamom Crème brûlée
- Chai Crème brûlée
- Cranberry Crème brûlée (via The Redhead Baker)
- Cinnamon Crème brûlée (via Kitchen Swagger)
- Ginger Crème brûlée
- Hazelnut Crème brûlée
- Maple Crème brûlée (via The Sweet Occasion)
- Pumpkin Crème brûlée (via Natasha’s Kitchen)
Christmas Crème brûlée Flavors
The holiday season means friends, family, and traditions. And what could be more traditional than Crème brûlée recipes that remind us of festivities and fun!
- Amaretto Crème brûlée
- Baileys Crème brûlée
- Eggnog Crème brûlée (via Babaganosh)
- Mint Crème brûlée
- Peppermint Crème brûlée (via A Spicy Perspective)
Winter Crème brûlée Flavors
The winter months mean spending more time indoors and enjoying the crisp, cold days and nights. Holidays like Valentine’s Day give us plenty of opportunities to enjoy rich and indulgent Crème brûlée recipes that warm our hearts and souls.
- Bananas Foster Crème brûlée
- Butterscotch Crème brûlée (via Carolina Country)
- Cappuccino Crème brûlée
- Chocolate Crème brûlée (via Kevin Is Cooking)
- Coffee Crème brûlée (via Confessions of a Baking Queen)
- Cookies And Cream Crème brûlée
- Dark Chocolate Crème brûlée
- Earl Grey Crème brûlée
- Espresso Crème brûlée (via Natasha’s Kitchen)
- Honey Crème brûlée
- Kahlua Crème brûlée (via Celebrations at Home)
- Matcha Crème brûlée
- Mocha Crème brûlée
- Oreo Crème brûlée
- Peanut Butter Crème brûlée (via Dinner With Julie)
- Red Velvet Crème brûlée
- Rum Crème brûlée
- Saffron Crème brûlée
- Smores Crème brûlée (via Chisel & Fork)
Spring Crème brûlée Flavors
As winter releases its icy grip, Spring’s promise of warm days ahead brings a smile to all our faces. Crème brûlée recipes to try during this time of year should be lighter and brighter.
- Banana Crème brûlée
- Blood Orange Crème brûlée (via A Cookie Named Desire)
- Earl Grey Crème brûlée
- Irish Cream Crème brûlée
- Key Lime Crème brûlée (via The Gunny Sack)
- Lemon Crème brûlée
- Lemongrass Crème brûlée
- Lime Crème brûlée
- Nutella Crème brûlée (via Tasty Kitchen)
- Orange Crème brûlée
- Pineapple Crème brûlée (via Baking A Moment)
- Pistachio Crème brûlée
- Rose Crème brûlée
Summer Crème brûlée Flavors
Summer means hot days and warm nights and what better way to get the most out of them than with Crème brûlée recipes that are refreshing and flavor-filled.
- Avocado Crème brûlée
- Blackberry Crème brûlée
- Greek Yogurt Crème brûlée (via Good Food Stories)
- Lavender Crème brûlée
- Mango Crème brûlée (via Curious Cuisiniere)
- Passionfruit Crème brûlée
- Peach Crème brûlée
- Raspberry Crème brûlée (via Laylita’s Recipes)
Hiya! I’m Kimberly, a contributing writer here at Miss Buttercup. I was born and raised in the UP, Michigan’s Upper Peninsula for those who don’t know, the land of beautiful, beach-filled sunny summer days and bone-chilling long winters. Growing up there made me appreciate all the little things about life, especially the way a delicious meal can bring people closer together. I try and put that same feeling into each article I write and I hope it comes across that way!