Who doesn’t love a tasty cookie, I sure know that I do!
I think what I enjoy the most about her recipes are that they’re easy, healthy and best of all, taste delicious.
Even though peanut butter is my all time fav, a close runner up has got to be almond butter and so when I came across a tasty recipe from Gwenny’s healthy lifestyle brand, I knew I had to give it a try.
It’s one thing to give up on my favorite sweet treats but when I have to sacrifice taste as well, that’s a deal breaker but with Gwyneth’s recipes (like this one), I don’t have to give up anything.
- 1.5 c gluten free flour (you can get this with xanthum gum added but if it’s not, you’ll want to add about 3/4 teaspoon)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 c sugar free almond butter (natural is best)
- 1 c maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Combine almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla in a separate bowl and whisk
- Add dry ingredients and thoroughly whisk all ingredients until smooth
- Spoon out about a tablespoon sized dollop and distribute them evenly on the baking sheets
- You’ll want to cook them for about 10-12 minutes – once the air in the kitchen is fragrant, they should be about done
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 10 minutes